Green Tea Berry Smoothie
Blend the health benefits of green tea and fruits for a menu add-on that also pleases the palate.
PREP & COOK TIME: 33 MINUTES, SERVES: 2
- 2 Higgins & Burke Naturals™ Forest Valley Green Tea bags
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- Steep green tea bags with boiled water for 3 minutes and then cool for 30 minutes (green tea can be prepared the night before and kept in the refrigerator).
- Place all the ingredients into a blend and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Higgins & Burke by Chef John Placko