In Good Company
Visit BrandPointsPlus.ca for more info.
Every day, you make hundreds of product decisions that affect virtually every aspect of your business. Today, right now, make a promise to yourself: Earn more rewards with every item you order. Here’s how.
What better way to launch Chef Connexion magazine than introducing a program that gives you tangible rewards for the purchases you make every day? Brand Points PLUS does all that.
You deserve this! It’s simple: Continue to buy brands you love, and enjoy rewards. This program gives back to YOU like none other. Once you enroll, the savings just keep rolling in.
No Strings Attached
As your trusted foodservice partner, we hold ourselves accountable to providing honest, straightforward solutions. Since Brands Points PLUS rewards are funded by manufacturers, there is no commitment required—and it remains 100% free for as long as you choose to participate.
In other words, it’s FREE forever.
Qualifying products represent the national brands you know and trust. That’s why Brand Points Plus is truly a win-win. You continue to serve the quality goods that customers recognize by name, AND you gain free kitchen tools…or even a much-needed getaway. Visit brandpointsplus.ca to browse the complete selection of qualifying products.
So Much to Choose!
As for rewards, this is what we’re talking about…free equipment for your operation, cool gadgets and even destination trips for you and the family. Choose anything from smallwares to planning your great escape. And the options are extensive (would you expect anything else from us?). Enjoy a well-deserved getaway, or use your rewards to incentivize employees.
Participation is simple.
1. Buy Brands
Purchase qualifying Brand Points PLUS products.
2. Enjoy Rewards
Shop online for your FREE rewards!
Reward categories include:
Look for your enrollment form and rewards catalogue to arrive in April. Start planning your rewards today!
If you have questions regarding the Brand Points PLUS program, contact your Customer Service representative today.
Operators with special pricing arrangements, bid pricing or national accounts do not qualify for Brand Points PLUS.
Rosina® Oven Baked Meatballs
We love the outstanding quality and versatility of specialty meatballs from Rosina—Celebrating 50 Years of Creating Fine Italian Cuisine. All Rosina meatballs are oven-baked and fully cooked, but these signature recipes will have customers thinking you did all the work in-house.
Tips of the Trade:
- Five Cheese Meatball Calzone: Filling of Swedish meatballs, cheese blend (ricotta, mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, Romano), herbs, mushrooms and other veggies of choice
- Marbled Meatball Bruschetta: Toss mini meatballs with cherry peppers, tomatoes and herbs; top with mozzarella and bake at 425° F until cheese is melted
- Meatballs on Horseback: Wrap Swedish meatball and smoked Gouda in thin slices of prosciutto; secure with toothpick and warm in oven; serve with creamy horseradish sauce
Cavendish® Tempura Battered Vegetables
Everything’s better with crispy-crunchy tempura batter—including a delightful mix of carrots, cauliflower and green beans. Convenient 10-oz serving packs easily add menu excitement, as a side or as part of an impressive appetizer platter. Try Tempura Battered Pickles, too!
Tips of the Trade:
- Serve Tempura Battered Mixed Vegetables in place of fries with specialty sandwiches, burgers, wraps and more
- Pair with a trio of dipping sauces or top with salsa and cheese
- Top burgers with Tempura Battered Pickles
Fairlee Mango Juice
Enjoy a flavour burst of tropical goodness, expertly bottled and ready to add a sweet touch to signature drinks, desserts and even entrées.
Tips of the Trade:
- Blend into smoothies, such as mango-kale or orange-carrot-mango-mint
- Use for mango-strawberry or mango-mint gelatin squares
- At the bar: Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktail, Mango & Peach Sangria, Mango Mojito
- As a delightful chicken marinade: try Chipotle-chicken Mango BBQ, Mango Curry, Mango-Riesling