Sweet Sesame Soy Grilled Salmon
Packing a sweet and zesty punch of flavour, this Asian-inspired marinated and grilled salmon entrée is ideal served over jasmine rice with steamed edamame and garnished with enoki mushrooms.
- 6 High Liner Signature Atlantic Salmon
- Portions (4 oz each)
- ½ cup sesame oil
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp hot chili flakes
- Whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and chili flakes. Lay salmon in single layer in insert pan; pour in half of the marinade, turning fish to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill presentation side of the salmon; transfer salmon, grilled side up, to parchment paper-lined oven tray. Refrigerate until service time, if not using right away.
- When ready to serve, brush salmon with some of the reserved sesame soy mixture; bake in preheated 400°F oven to finish cooking.
Recipe provided by Philman George, Corporate Chef and Culinary Manager at High Liner Foods.